E-TEC Fibre-Max (Poulin Grain) Add To Diet Add to your feeding plan to evaluate the impact on your horse's nutrition requirements

E-TEC Fibre-Max (Poulin Grain)

FatFat
FiberFiber
PerformancePerformance
ToplineTopline
E-TEC® Fibre-Max is a high fat (14%) and high fibre (20%) feed for performance horses that require higher calorie intakes. It provides 9.3% sugar and 7.4% starch for a total NSC of 16.7%.


Cost:
$1.25/kg
Dry Matter:
91%
Digestible Energy:
2.4 Mcal/kg
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS:
(Per grams feeding rate)
Nutrients Concentration Units Per 1000 g
Digestible Energy 2.4 Mcal / kg (DM) 2.18 Mcal
Crude Protein 14 % DM 127.4 g
Lysine 0.9 % DM 8.19 g
Calcium 0 % DM 0 g
Phosphorus 0.8 % DM 7.28 g
Magnesium 0.26 % DM 2.37 g
Potassium 1.29 % DM 11.74 g
Sulfur 0.12 % DM 1.09 g
Sodium 0.25 % DM 2.28 g
Chlorine 0.5 % DM 4.55 g
Iron 400 ppm 364 mg
Zinc 200 ppm 182 mg
Copper 70 ppm 63.7 mg
Manganese 192 ppm 174.72 mg
Selenium 0 ppm 0 mg
Cobalt 0.2 ppm 0.18 mg
Iodine 4 ppm 3.64 mg
Vitamin A 0 KIU / kg (DM) 0 KIU
Vitamin D 0 KIU / kg (DM) 0 KIU
Vitamin E 440 IU / kg (DM) 400.4 IU
Thiamine 0 ppm 0 mg
Riboflavin 0 ppm 0 mg
Nutrients Concentration Units Per 1000 g
Protein
Crude Protein (CP) 14 % DM 127.4 g
Soluble Protein (SP) 25 % CP 31.85 g
Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN) 70 % SP 22.3 g
Acid Detergent Insoluble Protein (ADIP) 10 % CP 12.74 g
Neutral Detergent Insoluble Protein (NDIP) 28 % CP 35.67 g
Lysine 6.43 % CP 8.19 g
Methionine 2.86 % CP 3.64 g
Arginine 4.7 % CP 5.99 g
Threonine 3.55 % CP 4.52 g
Leucine 6.15 % CP 7.84 g
Isoleucine 3.62 % CP 4.61 g
Valine 4.6 % CP 5.86 g
Histidine 2.51 % CP 3.2 g
Phenylalanine 3.69 % CP 4.7 g
Tryptophan 1.18 % CP 1.5 g
Nutrients Concentration Units Per 1000 g
Carbohydrates
Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) 18 % DM 163.8 g
Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF) 33.5 % DM 304.85 g
Lignin 1.52 % DM 13.86 g
Non-Fiber Carbohydrate (NFC) 33.5 % DM 304.85 g
Non-Structural Carbohydrate (NSC) 16.7 % DM 151.97 g
Sugar 10.7 % DM 97.37 g
Starch 6 % DM 54.6 g
Soluble Fiber 16.8 % DM 152.88 g
Nutrients Concentration Units Per 1000 g
Minerals & Vitamins
Ash 5 % DM 45.5 g
Calcium 0 % DM 0 g
Phosphorus 0.8 % DM 7.28 g
Magnesium 0.26 % DM 2.37 g
Potassium 1.29 % DM 11.74 g
Sulfur 0.12 % DM 1.09 g
Sodium 0.25 % DM 2.28 g
Chlorine 0.5 % DM 4.55 g
Iron 400 ppm 364 mg
Zinc 200 ppm 182 mg
Copper 70 ppm 63.7 mg
Manganese 192 ppm 174.72 mg
Selenium 0 ppm 0 mg
Cobalt 0.2 ppm 0.18 mg
Iodine 4 ppm 3.64 mg
Vitamin A 0 KIU / kg (DM) 0 KIU
Vitamin D 0 KIU / kg (DM) 0 KIU
Vitamin E 440 IU / kg (DM) 400.4 IU
Thiamine 0 ppm 0 mg
Riboflavin 0 ppm 0 mg
Chromium 0 ppm 0 mg
Biotin 0 ppm 0 mg
Folate 0 ppm 0 mg
Niacin 0 ppm 0 mg
Pantothenic Acid 0 ppm 0 mg
Pyridoxine 0 ppm 0 mg
Vitamin B12 0 ppm 0 μg
Choline 0 ppm 0 mg
Menadione (Vitamin K3) 0 ppm 0 mg
Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 0 ppm 0 mg
Nutrients Concentration Units Per 1000 g
Fat/Fatty Acids
EE (Ether Extract) 14 % DM 127.4 g
TFAee (Total Fatty Acids) 54.37 % EE 69.27 g
Glycerol 0.16 % DM 1.43 g
Pigment 1.04 % DM 9.49 g
Lauric acid/C12:0 0 % TFAee 0 g
Myristic acid/C14:0 1.47 % TFAee 1.02 g
Palmitic acid/C16:0 16.22 % TFAee 11.23 g
Palmitoleic acid/C16:1 0.28 % TFAee 0.2 g
Stearic acid/C18:0 7.03 % TFAee 4.87 g
Elaidic acid/C18:1T 0.7 % TFAee 0.48 g
Oleic acid/C18:1C 15.9 % TFAee 11.01 g
Linoleic acid/C18:2 42.66 % TFAee 29.55 g
Alpha-Linolenic acid/C18:3 13.11 % TFAee 9.08 g
Docosahexaenoic acid/C22:6 % TFAee 0 g
Other 2.64 % TFAee 1.83 g
Nutrients Concentration Units Per 1000 g
Additive
Bacterial/Yeast 0.01 cfu x 10^9 / g (DM) 13.01 cfu x 10^9
Total Enzyme Activity 0 U / kg (DM) 0 U