Omneity - Premix
- Hoof Growth and Structure
- Tail, Mane and Skin Growth
- Energy Metabolism
- Microbiome and Gut Health
- Mineral Balance
- Nutrient Absorption
- Immunity & Healing
- Athletic Performance
Mad Barn’s Omneity Premix is a powdered supplement designed to provide every horse with optimal, balanced nutrition using natural, earth-grown ingredients.
Addressing everything from hoof and hair quality to digestive health to energy metabolism, thousands of horses have seen incredible results with Omneity Premix.
Our best-selling equine supplement has been expertly formulated to deliver complete mineral and vitamin needs for your horse, containing 100% organic trace minerals, B-vitamins, digestive enzymes and active yeast cultures.
Omneity Premix also includes essential amino acids – the building blocks of protein – that are commonly lacking in the horse’s diet. It contains the top three limiting amino acids – lysine, methionine and threonine – to ensure optimal protein synthesis, improved top line, muscling, immunity and health.
WHY USE OMNEITY PREMIX
Omneity Premix addresses your horse’s comprehensive nutritional needs in four primary ways:
- Complete mineral and vitamin premix
- Balanced to provide all necessary nutrients in a forage-only diet or compliment a grain feeding program.
- Complete B-vitamin fortification
- Biotin levels clinically proven to improve hoof quality.
- Stress, high grain diets and intense exercise all reduce hind gut production of B-vitamins, the complete profile ensures adequate supply.
- 100% organic/chelated trace minerals
- Inorganic minerals commonly used can negatively interact with each other, reducing absorption. They have also been shown to inhibit digestive enzyme activity.
- Enzymes, amino acids & live yeast culture
- Improves digestion and prevents digestive upset.
THE PHILOSOPHY BEHIND OMNEITY PREMIX
Omneity Premix has been thoughtfully crafted and perfected over many years to enhance equine nutrition on the basis of four key pillars:
Absolute amounts of nutrients are important, but so is the ratio of those nutrients. Omneity Premix was formulated by a professional equine nutritionist. Using data from thousands of forage samples, Omneity Premix brings the majority of equine diets into balance and provides optimal, complete nutrition.
As Nature Intended:
Omneity Premix utilizes trace minerals in the same form they are found in nature: attached to amino acids or peptides. This means your horse is better able to assimilate these critical nutrients and there is less risk of digestive upset.
Don’t settle for inorganic trace minerals that are known to be contaminated with dioxins and PCB’s, go with a nutrition provider that ensures clean, pure trace minerals devoid of toxic elements.
Why not simplify your life and your horse’s nutrition program? In an analysis of over 200 horse diets, ranging from the pasture pet to high-performance athlete, over 95% were deficient in one or more critical nutrients. All were adequate in protein and energy, but deficient in trace minerals and vitamins.
If your feed room contains more than one mineral and vitamin supplement, look to the one product that will meet all of your needs – Omneity Premix.
Omneity Premix was designed by horse enthusiasts looking for a way to provide a complete mineral and vitamin solution with high-quality ingredients that did not break the bank. Our product costs 40% less than the next leading competitor and a 25 kg bag of Omneity Premix will last 208 days.
Beware of lower-cost supplements, they often contain inferior ingredients or inadequate nutrient levels.
An All-In-One Nutritional Solution For Your Horse
Mad Barn’s Omneity Premix is a complete vitamin and mineral formula for your horse that has been expertly formulated to provide everything needed to balance a forage-only diet. No other mineral and vitamin supplements are needed if your equine companion is taking Omneity Premix daily.
Are you feeding less than 4 kg (9 lbs) of commercial complete feed per day? Omneity Premix may be required to balance the minerals and vitamins and prevent deficiencies in key nutrients.
- Natural Minerals with ATMT Technology
- The only complete mineral and vitamin that utilizes Advanced Trace Mineral Technology (ATMT), shown to result in greater digestive enzyme activity compared to inorganic trace minerals.
- ATMT reduces interference with digestive processes and avoids interactions that inhibit absorption, resulting in enhanced utilization of Copper, Zinc and Manganese.
- Key Essential Amino Acids
- A deficiency in essential amino acids leads to poor performance, health and growth.
- Omneity Premix contains the three amino acids that are most commonly deficient in a horse’s diet – Lysine, Methionine and Threonine.
- Digestive Enzymes
- A complex of digestive enzymes liberates nutrients for enhanced digestion of starch, protein and fiber in the small intestine.
- Decreases the passage of starch and protein into the hindgut, reducing the risk of microbial imbalance.
- Live Yeast Cultures
- Contains Yea-Sacc1026™ – a specific strain of live yeast scientifically proven to stabilize hindgut pH, prevent digestive upset and improve nutrient absorption.
- Comprehensive Vitamin Fortification
- Additional B-vitamins are provided at nutritionally relevant levels.
- Added biotin at levels clinically proven to improve hoof quality (20 mg/day).
- High levels of vitamin E – an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals caused by stress, pain and inflammation.
- No added sugars, artificial sweeteners or fillers.
You should always consult a qualified nutritionist before altering your feed program. Submit your horse’s diet for analysis online and one of our equine nutritionists will be happy to provide a complementary review.
Allzyme® SSF is an enzyme complex supplement created by Alltech. It is produced using a technology called solid-state fermentation, which uses a fungus called Aspergillus niger to produce a combination of enzymes. Enzymes work directly in the gastrointestinal tract to help break down feed components. Allzyme® SSF, in particular, helps release greater amounts of sugar, starches, protein and fibre from feeds.
Digestibility studies involving different livestock species have proven Allzyme® SSF’s ability to increase feed efficiency to maximize feed potential.
In horses, supplemental enzymes may be an effective way to maximize nutrient release from feeds, reducing feed costs and increasing performance. In studies using horses, enzyme-supplemented diets increased the digestibility of all nutrients, especially fibre, and also improved fecal gas production. Allzyme® SSF has the potential to be especially beneficial for horses that have trouble holding weight, are prone to having digestive upsets, or lactating mares that need extra nutrients to support milk production.
Ascorbic acid, also known as Vitamin C, is a water-soluble vitamin that assists in the regeneration of vitamin E, neutralizes free radical damage and is needed for the conversion of vitamin D3 to calcitriol. It is also a cofactor of hydroxylating enzymes involved in the synthesis of collagen, carnitine and norepinephrine.
Plants are an excellent source of ascorbic acid, especially green grass; however, hay contains almost none due to ascorbic acid’s oxidative instability. Grains are not at all high in ascorbic acid, however, the concentration increases exponentially upon sprouting.
Horses are able to produce up to 72 mg per day of ascorbic acid in the liver from glucose using the enzyme L-gulonolactone oxidase. Since horses can produce it endogenously, an ascorbic acid deficiency is very rare, however, some researchers believe that supplementation may be beneficial during hot weather, stressful periods, rapid growth, high-level performance and any interference with hepatic synthesis.
Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is a water-soluble B-vitamin that plays an important role as an enzymatic cofactor in metabolism. Most notably, biotin is involved in the enzymatic reactions that synthesize keratin, which is a component of skin, hair and hooves.
Horses are not capable of synthesizing biotin, and so it must be obtained from the diet. Outright deficiency is rare as biotin is found in most common feedstuffs. Dietary sources of biotin vary, with fresh pasture and alfalfa being the top sources, followed by oats, barley, soybean meal, corn and molasses.
Because it is present in such small quantities in most feedstuffs, the supplementation of biotin is recommended for horses, especially those with dry, cracked or brittle hooves, horses that pull shoes often or horses with chronic laminitis.
Adding biotin to a well-balanced diet can improve hoof health by producing strong keratin. Biotin supplementation has been shown to improve conditions such as brittle hoof horn and chipped hooves. In addition, it contributes to a healthy coat.
Research on the supplementation of pure biotin in equine diets has resulted in mostly positive results, mainly when looking at hoof growth rates, and it is widely advised that biotin be supplemented at 20 mg per day in order to see substantial improvements in hoof growth.